Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 14

YouTube
YouTube
[

Punk Legend Joins the FMX Birthday Bash Lineup [VIDEO]

Believe me when I say that many of you will not care about this. Also believe it when I tell you that there are people who have NEVER been to an FMX Birthday Bash who will now be going. Most of all, believe me when I tell you that this is going to be a can't-miss set at the FMX Birthday Bash.

Read More

Getty images/Scott Olson
Getty images/Scott Olson
[

Whiskey Wednesday In Lubbock! [VIDEO]

We never need a special occasion to move around in West Texas but when a day is dubbed Whiskey Wednesday, its hard to not want to get out.

Read More

KOMP'S Totally Politically Correct Holiday Bash Featuring Stone Temple Pilots, P.O.D. And Sick Puppies
[

You Won’t Believe Who Just Got Added To The FMX Birthday Bash

Yet another big addition to the FMX Birthday Bash. Sorry, but I have to take this opportunity to point out that some people were smart enough to pick up four for $100 tickets. These folks just got the deal of their lives. Now, ticket prices aren't going up and we haven't lost any bands, but we simply love the fact that those people who supported us are receiving the best deal on a show in forever.

Read More

Gilbert Carrasquillo/Getty Images
Gilbert Carrasquillo/Getty Images
[

Hellyeah To Stand Up To Domestic Violence With New Single

"Hush" is the new, upcoming single from Hellyeah, set to be released on the 13th of March in honor of "No More Week".

Read More

Category: Community, Music, Music News Tags:
rooster goes on the hunt for tokio, texas
KFMX/YouTube
[

Where In West Texas Is Tokio? [VIDEO]

This past weekend I went to go visit a close friend of mine and after a night of darts, pool and conversation I found myself taking a road trip to find Tokio, Texas.

Read More

Category: Community, Videos Tags: , ,
driver
driver
[

Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders Make Stop In The Hub

You know what looks better than Tony Romo laid out on the turf at AT&T Stadium? It would be the sight of two Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders sitting pretty at a local convenience store.

Read More

KFMX/YouTube
KFMX/YouTube
[

What Roads Are Priorities During Snow and Ice Storms for TxDOT [VIDEO/NSFW]

I recently came across a YouTube video which you can see here of a local news anchor who was reporting live during this last ice and snow storm. I couldn't believe just how uneducated she was as she reported. I made this video to educate her and others to what TxDOT maintains and what roads are their priorities.

Read More

Category: Community, Videos, weather Tags:
Getty Images
Getty Images
[

Apocalyptica Sets May 23 Lubbock Show

Well guys, it's another "I told you so" moment. We're starting to get a tour date here and there from bands making their way to and from the mega-festivals out there. In addition to Nothing More on April 14, Lubbock is hosting an Apocalyptica Shadowmaker Tour date.

Read More

Sweetwater Chamber of Commerce
Sweetwater Chamber of Commerce
[

Food, Pageants And Snakes…Oh My

If you are like me, you have had more than enough of this snow and ice, and are completely ready for some good ole' west Texas sunshine!

Read More

rooster and driver live in studio with nonpoint
roosterontheradio/Instagram
[

Rooster’s Man Crush Monday: Elias Soriano Of Nonpoint [VIDEO/NSFW]

With The Birthday Bash set for April 19th and the addition of Nonpoint to the lineup, I have to make Elias Soriano lead vocalist of Nonpoint my Man Crush Monday.

Read More

Category: Concerts, Videos Tags:
Quaker Oats Company/PepsiCo
Quaker Oats Company/PepsiCo
[

Taco Bell, You’re The Reason My Pants Don’t Fit

Leave it to Taco Bell to add another late night craving from my youth to their menu.

Read More

Category: Food Tags: ,
rooster and tim lambesis of as i lay dying
roosterontheradio/Instagram
[

Rooster’s Throwback Thursday: As I Lay Dying Plays Rooster’s Birthday Blowout [VIDEO]

Today we throw it back with Throwback Thursday and since today is my birthday why not talk about about one of my birthdays concerts with As I Lay Dying.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kfmx.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for THE BOMB SQUAD quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive THE BOMB SQUAD contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.