Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 14

Júnn © 2016
Júnn © 2016
[

At the Drive-In Announce First Album in 17 Years, ‘in • ter a • li • a,’ Unleash Track ‘Incurably Innocent’ + 2017 Tour Dates

'in • ter a • li • a' will be At the Drive-In’s first album in 17 years.

Read More

P.F. Chang's Restaurant Chain Announces Credit Card Security Breach
Scott Olson, Getty Images
[

P.F. Chang’s to Open in Lubbock This July

We knew it was coming to West End, we just didn't know when --until now.

Read More

Category: Food, Lubbock News
Credit: Jasmine C. on Flickr (Thanks!)
Credit: Jasmine C. on Flickr (Thanks!)
[

Once Upon a Time in Lubbock – Shakeys Pizza Parlor

Do you remember the delicious taste of the Mojo? If you do, then you will want to read on!

Read More

Marie Fields
[

I Had My Fill At The 65th Annual Lions Club Pancake Festival

It is mind blowing to think about just how many pancakes have been made since the very first festival if you think about it.

Read More

lubbock moonlight musicals
lubbock moonlight musicals
[

Lubbock Moonlight Musicals Presents ‘Peter Pan’

You remember this classic right? Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, Tiger Lily, Tinker Bell? Yes, they'll all come to life for two weekends in April.

Read More

Hub City on Tap 2016 in Lubbock, Texas
Photo: Justin Massoud, Townsquare Media Lubbock
[

Get Out And Support Local Talent Sometime

Local music, local art, local theater, it doesn't matter to me I will support it because I am all too aware that if we don't support it while we can that one day it could be gone.

Read More

Category: Community, Lubbock News Tags:
Burgerfi/lubbock
Burgerfi/lubbock
[

Burgerfi Offers Up Tasty Burgers

Maybe one of the best things about the rapid growth of Lubbock is the onslaught of new restaurants.

Read More

Category: Food, Lubbock News Tags:
Renee, Townsqaure Media
Renee, Townsqaure Media
[

La Sirena: Mermaids, Tequila, & Fabulous Cuisine [REVIEW]

When we pulled up to Lubbock's Salem Village, I was delighted, because it meant I was finally going to try La Sirena.

Read More

Credit: YouTube - The Cinema Snob Brad Jones
Credit: YouTube - The Cinema Snob Brad Jones
[

Once Upon a Time in Lubbock – Zomething Different

In this edition of Once Upon a Time in Lubbock, we talk about Zima coming back.

Read More

Category: Food, Lubbock News Tags:
Muscle Maker Grill
Muscle Maker Grill
[

Lubbock Is Anxiously Anticipating the Grand Opening of Muscle Maker Grill

The Muscle Maker Grill has an enviable track record and promises to bring great options for eating healthy to Lubbock.

Read More

Johnny Perilla, Loudwire
Johnny Perilla, Loudwire
[

Red Hot Chili Peppers Enjoy Getaway to ‘Garden’ Party in New York City [Photos]

See photos and our review from the first night of the Red Hot Chili Peppers three-night stint at Madison Square Garden in New York.

Read More

Incubus
Facebook: Incubus
[

Incubus Announce ‘8’ Album, Unveil Rocking ‘Nimble Bastard’ Song + 2017 Tour Dates

Incubus have revealed the new song 'Nimble Bastard' from their forthcoming album '8' and revealed their summer tour dates.

Read More

Category: Concerts, Music News Tags:

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kfmx.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for THE BOMB SQUAD quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive THE BOMB SQUAD contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.