Contact Us
Community

Community

escape
[

Start Your FMX Big Purple Party Fun With Escape The Fate

Oh, decisions, decision.  Do you get to the FMX Big Purple Party the minutes the gates open, or do you visit with some Rock Stars.  I'm going to give you that dilemma next.

Read More

Andrew Burton/Getty images
Andrew Burton/Getty images
[

Secret Menu Items Revealed [VIDEO]

Have you ever gone into a fast food place and wondered, what if they put this with that and came up with a crazy new creation. #HackTheMenu has put together a list of your favorite places to grub and shows you exactly what to order from secret menu's.

Read More

Category: Food Tags:
rooster's pix
rooster's pix
[

Donut Etiquette 101

Since my move from nights to mornings here at Lubbock's Rock Station, there hasn't been much of a change except there is usually food here in the mornings. Yesterday there was a box of donuts brought in and I feel like I need to go over a basic rule.

Read More

Category: Food Tags:
Ethan Miller/Getty Images
Ethan Miller/Getty Images
[

Filter Set To Light Up The Fireworks At The BPP [VIDEO]

I know a lot of people that think it's best to show up to the big rock shows later because it's usually cooler and the crowd has warmed up and gotten crazy. Forget all that on Sunday; you need to get there early, and here's why...

Read More

roosterontheradio/Instagram
[

Ill Nino Returns to Lubbock! [VIDEO]

The concert season continues to grow this year and this Summer gets even hotter with the return of our bros Ill Nino!

Read More

Category: Concerts Tags:
#bigpurpleparty
Instagram user @miss_bipolar69
[

Your #BigPurpleParty Pics

The FMX Big Purple Party is less than a week away, and from the looks of your Instagram pics, y'all are just as excited as we are.

Read More

Megaforce Records/Skid Row
Megaforce Records/Skid Row
[

Skid Row Will Carry The 80′s Torch At The FMX Big Purple Party [VIDEO]

We are counting down the days to the FMX Big Purple Party! What makes the BPP so unique is the fact that there's literally something for everybody.

Read More

[

Los Carnales Lubbock Celebrate 30 Years!

Tonight we will throw down with our brothers at their clubhouse to help celebrate their 30 Year annual.

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
hqdefault4
[

Metallica’s James Hetfield Joined by Billie Joe Armstrong + Joe Satriani at Acoustic Benefit

We're used to seeing Metallica rock out live, so it was quite a sight to check out frontman James Hetfield not only without the thunderous backing of his band, but also unplugging for an acoustic benefit. Hetfield was part of an all-star lineup for the 'Acoustic-4-A-Cure benefit at San Francisco's Fillmore Thursday night (May 15), where he performed a four-song set and returned for the finale.

Read More

fmx
fmx
[

Leigh Kakaty From Pop Evil Phones In [AUDIO]

Pop Evil continues to ride the wave following the release of their third disc "Onyx". The band recently wrapped up a string of sold-out dates in Europe opening for Five Finger Death Punch.

Read More

Mike Lawrie/Getty Images
Mike Lawrie/Getty Images
[

The Pretty Reckless To Make Two Texas Stops On Next Tour

It's not a secret that we're huge fans of Taylor Momsen and her band The Pretty Reckless here at FMX, and we may even sneak off to the shows here in the Lone Star State ourselves. Check out where the band is playing in the coming weeks.

Read More

[

My Uncle Kenneth Rocks! [VIDEO/NSFW]

I believe that every family has that 1 crazy Uncle that speaks his mind no matter who is around, and can fix anything and that is my Uncle Kenneth.

Read More

Category: Community Tags:

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kfmx.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Lubbock's Rock 94.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on Lubbock's Rock 94.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!