Contact Us
Community

Community

woody
woody
[

Papa Roach Return To Vegas For A Free Show

It's hard to believe that it is almost July. Seems like just a few days ago we were all complaining about the weather and eagerly awaiting warmer days and nights.

Read More

Category: Concerts, Lubbock News
rooster's pix
rooster's pix
[

Win Chevelle Tickets With The FMX Ticketmonster [VIDEO]

I know that you have all been chomping at the bits for tickets for Chevelle. The time is now for your shot at tickets just by listening to the radio.

Read More

Category: FMX Concert Events Tags:
roosterontheradio/Instagram
roosterontheradio/Instagram
[

Why Tattooed Bearded Dads Are The Best

This past weekend when Danielle and I were out and about we needed to grab some food quick so we stopped at the Subway, the one located across from the mall. Before we got to order we bumped into a family of four, Dad with his 2 sons and a daughter.

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
Day 2 - Glastonbury Festival
[

Metallica Take on the Haters at Glastonbury Gig With Explosive Set, Expressive T-Shirt + More

Metallica responded to all the weeks of backlash leading up to their headlining set at Glastonbury fest in England in a very clever and explosive way.

Read More

Category: Concerts, News Tags:
hubcitywings.com
hubcitywings.com
[

Hub City Wings Rock

I recently wrote an article called "The Top 5 Things That Suck About Lubbock". What's kind of funny is the idea that inspired it didn't even make the list. That idea/observation is that the we're allowing Lubbock to move away from Lubbock, meaning everything is moving towards Wolforth while really cool places in town are being ignored. There is some cool stuff happening on 34th street and Hub City Wings is one of them.

Read More

Category: Food Tags:
Ozzy-Osbourne-11
[

Tickets for Black Sabbath Show With Motorhead + Soundgarden Accidentally Sold for $4.25

Whoops! Due to a crucial error by the promotional company, thousands of fans were able to buy heavily discounted tickets.

Read More

palms
[

Palms Book Lubbock Date

Why not make 2014 the year of the Chino Moreno threefer? We’ve had Crosses and the Deftones, now Chino has booked another date, this time with Palms. The band is only listing 9 dates on it’s U.S.A. tour and Lubbock is one of them. They’ll hit the Hub on 9/25

Read More

Deftones
Mary Ouellette, SheWillShootYou.com
[

Deftones to Headline 2014 Texas Showdown Tattoo & Music Festival

Deftones have signed on to headline the opening night of the 2014 Texas Showdown Tattoo & Music Festival.

Read More

Category: Concerts, News, Rock Tags:
chevelle
[

Get Onstage With Chevelle

You V.I.P.s get it all!  Now, not only can you score tickets to see Chevelle, you can score a once in a lifetime experience, and a little something to take home!

Read More

Category: Concerts, Contests Tags:
General Views Of Michael Jace's Home
Getty Images
[

Let’s Revisit A Golden Rule, If It’s Not Yours Then Leave It Alone [VIDEO]

I was talking to my Dad the other day and he told me that he was having a pretty crappy week. When I asked him what was going on he told me that someone had stole his bicycle. And when I was listening to the Rock Show this morning a lady had called in saying that her radio was stolen! What is going on here.

Read More

Category: Community
Rise Against
Photo Credit: Andre Badenhorst
[

Rise Against Reveal 2014 World Tour Plans and ‘The Black Market’ Track List + Artwork

Rise Against have revealed both North American and European tour dates for this fall, plus they unveiled the track listing and artwork for 'The Black Market.'

Read More

Category: Concerts, News, Rock Tags:
Butcher Babies
Mary Ouellette, SheWillShootYou.com
[

Butcher Babies Unveil Fall 2014 Tour Dates

Butcher Babies have just announced a new batch of dates that will have them back on the road this fall.

Read More

Category: Concerts, News Tags:

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kfmx.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Lubbock's Rock 94.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on Lubbock's Rock 94.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!