Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 3

Dan Kitwood/Getty Images News
Dan Kitwood/Getty Images News
[

Why Aren’t There Any Breakfast Places That Deliver?

I may have answered this question just as quick as I asked it.

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
Stacy Jones, Brett Scallions, Art Alexakis, Vaden Todd Lewis
Justin Massoud, KFMX
[

The Toadies, Everclear & More Bring Rock and Roll to Lubbock [Photo Gallery]

The brainchild of Everclear singer Art Alexakis, the Summerland Tour hit Lubbock Wednesday night and brought rock and roll back to the Hub City.

Read More

Everclear Meet and Greet, Lubbock, Texas
Justin Massoud, KFMX
[

FMX Listeners Meet Everclear Backstage at the Summerland Tour [Photos]

Some lucky FMX listeners got to hang out with Art Alexakis and the guys from Everclear before the Summerland Tour kicked off in Lubbock. 

Read More

YouTube
YouTube
[

You Won’t Believe What Band Was Almost Part of the FMX Big Purple Party

I don't know why this struck me the other day. I guess I had just played a song by the band or something.  Anyways, especially around festival season you get many different possible lineups. The band in question in this blog was the very first we began talking to, but their tour ended up going a different way.

Read More

2015 Summerland Tour Crowd Pictures, Lubbock, Texas
Photo: Justin Massoud, KFMX
[

Lubbock Rocks Out at the Summerland Tour [Photo Gallery]

The Toadies, Everclear, Fuel and American Hi-Fi swept through Lubbock Wednesday, July 15. And if you were in the crowd, you just might be in this photo gallery.

Read More

Razor & Tie
Razor & Tie
[

Trapt Returning To Hub City With Sons Of Texas

Two rocking bands are going to be returning to the Hub City in the Room of Doom later on this summer, as Trapt and fresh, new rockers Sons of Texas have been scheduled.

Read More

Littlefield
[

3rd Annual Celebrate Littlefield Event This Weekend With Aaron Watson & Siggno

Littlefield is ready to celebrate summer, family, friends and great live music this weekend, Friday, July 17 and Saturday, July 18 in downtown Littlefield.

Read More

Category: Concerts, Country, Food
roosterontheradio/Instagram
roosterontheradio/Instagram
[

What Is Your Go-To Concert Attire?

Now this is very different for men and women when it comes to heading out to a concert and I am just curious what is your go to concert attire?

Read More

Category: FMX Concert Events Tags:
YouTube
YouTube
[

Production Times for Summerland Tour With Everclear & The Toadies

We have production times for Wednesday's Summerland Tour stop in Lubbock.

Read More

Anna Ysasaga
Anna Ysasaga
[

Lubbock Music Community Comes Together To Support The Ysasaga Family

Anyone who lives in Lubbock county has certainly heard the tragic events that have been the real life living nightmare of the family of Mark Anthony Ysasaga over the past three years.

Read More

Fuse
Fuse
[

Texas Monthly’s Top 50 Burgers List Puts Orlando’s Lubbock at No. 10

Orlando's is technically an Italian restaurant, but that didn't matter to Texas Monthly. The Lubbock restaurant has one of the best burgers in the state!

Read More

Category: Food, Lubbock News, News
Buckcherry
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
[

Buckcherry Postpones Several 2015 U.S. Tour Dates [Update]

Sad news, Buckcherry fans: the band has postponed several tour dates this summer.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kfmx.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for THE BOMB SQUAD quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive THE BOMB SQUAD contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.