Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 3

rooster and doug talk about people who use bad language in public
KFMX/YouTube
[

Using Inappropriate Language In Public Is Not Cool

Last night Danielle and I went out to eat and as we waited to be seated a few men were having a conversation that made me make a choice to either say something or just walk away.

Read More

Mosquito Abatement Continues In Bay Area As West Nile Cases In US ON Rise
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
[

The Mosquitoes Are Coming: Tips On How To Get Rid Of Mosquitoes

With all this rain that has been dumped on us here in West Texas it is time to take defense against Mosquitoes.

Read More

Category: Community, Outdoors Tags:
Scott Weiland
YouTube: Chris Ramon
[

Scott Weiland Delivers Bizarre Performance of ‘Vasoline’ in Texas

Scott Weiland and the Blasters rocked Corpus Christi, but turned in a rather bizarre performance of 'Vasoline.'

Read More

roosterontheradio/Instagram
roosterontheradio/Instagram
[

Vending Machine Problems

Is there anything more frustrating than looking at your very last dollar and you roll to the vending machine, insert said last dollar, push the correct buttons and then nothing happens.

Read More

Category: Food Tags:
LittleBee80
LittleBee80
[

Tallywackers, the Male Version of Hooters, Could Open in Dallas

It's only fair that the ladies have their own place to go to ogle the opposite sex, right?

Read More

Category: Food, News
rooster's pix
rooster's pix
[

Do You Have Any Bad Habits: Texas Lottery Scratch Off

I am not really sure that this is a bad habit but it is something that some people don't understand. When it comes to the little things in life and I enjoy, I like to scratch lottery tickets.

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
rooster and jave patterson lubbocks rock station kfmx
KFMX/YouTube
[

Lubbock Local Live Music Information

I know there are several fans of live local music and supporting the scene we love. But let's say that you want to check out something different, where would you look to get some information?

Read More

Category: Community, Concerts Tags:
Lemmy Kilmister
Jo Hale, Getty Images
[

Motorhead Bow Out of Brazil’s Monsters of Rock Festival Due to Lemmy Kilmister Ailment

Motorhead had to bow out of Brazil's Monsters of Rock festival due to a Lemmy Kilmister ailment Saturday.

Read More

breaking benjamin papa roach
Paul Hawthorne, Ethan Miller/Getty Images
[

Get Your Hashtag On For The FMX Big Purple Party

Be prepared for the FMX Big Purple Party with our official hashtag!

Read More

System of a Down
Kevin Winter, Getty Images
[

System of a Down Rock Massive Crowd During Historic Show in Armenia – Watch Full Concert

SOAD's Armenian show included a massive 37-song set filled with fan favorites and deep cuts spanning the group's entire discography.

Read More

Jme Brock
Jme Brock
[

Barb Wire Dolls At Backstage Lubbock Tonight

Now that everyone has recovered from the Birthday Bash this past weekend it's time to start focusing on the week ahead.

Read More

woody
woody
[

Could We See Jacoby Shaddix & Maria Brink Perform Together at the Big Purple Party?

April saw another awesome FMX Birthday Bash come and go, and now you just might find yourself wondering how can we possibly top that show.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kfmx.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for THE BOMB SQUAD quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive THE BOMB SQUAD contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.