Contact Us
Community

Community

roosterontheradio/Instagram
[

Thousand Foot Krutch Set Times For Lubbock Concert Tonight [VIDEO]

Tonight our bros in Thousand Foot Krutch return to Lubbock to throw down in The Backroom at Jake's 50th and Slide and I have all your details here.

Read More

rooster's pix
rooster's pix
[

Slipknot And Korn Live In Oklahoma City [VIDEO]

This past Wednesday I made my way to Oklahoma City to checkout the "Be Prepared For Hell Tour" with Slipknot and Korn. I am here to tell you that it was one of the sickest shows I have ever seen.

Read More

Category: Concerts, Videos Tags: ,
Tornado Gallery
Tornado Gallery
[

The First Friday Art Trial Returns Tonight In The Depot District

The First Friday Art Trail will go to the dogs tonight when Tornado Gallery puts the dog houses of Barkitecture on display.

Read More

Cher
Slaven Vlasic, Getty Images
[

Cher Concert Scheduled for November 9 in Lubbock Postponed

Was to be performed on November 9th at the United Supermarkets Arena

Read More

NOFX's Fat Mike
Cory Schwartz, Getty Images
[

NOFX’s Fat Mike Kicks Stage-Crashing Fan in the Face During Sydney Show

When a fan rushed the stage and put his arm around the punk veteran, Fat Mike answered with a forearm to the head followed by a swift kick to the face.

Read More

Category: Concerts, Music News, Videos Tags:
Nickelback
Photo by Michael Muller
[

Nickelback Announce Massive 2015 North American Tour

Nickelback will be hitting 60 North American cities in 2015 as they promote their 'No Fixed Address' album.

Read More

Category: Concerts, News, Rock Tags:
Sergey P./YouTube
Sergey P./YouTube
[

Slipknot In Oklahoma City Tonight! [VIDEO/NSFW]

Tonight is the night I have been waiting for since the Be Prepared For Hell Tour was announced. Slipknot and Korn play Oklahoma City and I will be there.

Read More

Category: Concerts Tags:
Ethan Miller, Getty Images
Ethan Miller, Getty Images
[

How To Sex By Gordon Ramsey [VIDEO]

I love cooking and cooking shows so I'm obviously a fan of El Gordo's because he's on damn near every cooking show there is. In fact I'm pretty sure he's on every TV show there is.

Read More

Category: Food, Funny, Videos Tags:
Linkin Park Loudwire Music Festival
[

Linkin Park to Rock 2015 Loudwire Music Festival in Grand Junction, Colorado

We are very proud to announce that Linkin Park have signed on as one of the headliners of the newly announced Loudwire Music Festival.

Read More

razor & tie
razor & tie
[

Starset Releases Video For ‘Carnivore’

Another great song of the band's first album, "Carnivore" has been given the video treatment. Check it out here.

Read More

Premiere Of Lionsgate Films' "The Last Stand" - Red Carpet
Getty Images
[

Bam Margera Talks ‘I Need Time to Stay Useless’ Movie, Playing His Own Tour [VIDEO]

Bam Margera recently took some time out of his hectic schedule to call anmd talk with Rooster about playing Lubbock for the first time and playing his own tour.

Read More

[

Bam Margera For The First Time In Lubbock Tonight! [VIDEO/NSFW]

Tonight we throw it down with Bam Margera as F!@#Face Unstoppable and I have your details and set times here!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kfmx.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Lubbock's Rock 94.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on Lubbock's Rock 94.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!