Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 4

Royal Bliss in Lubbock
Photo: Justin Massoud, KFMX
[

Bobaflex and Royal Bliss Rock Lubbock, See the Concert Photos

Lubbock continues to get some of the best rock shows out there, and Friday's (Nov. 14) show featuring Bobaflex and Royal Bliss proved it.

Read More

Ian Gavan, Getty Images
Ian Gavan, Getty Images
[

Metallica, Dave Grohl, and More Showed Mad Respect to America’s Veterans at “The Concert For Valor”

If you have HBO then you might have already seen "The Concert For Valor". If you don't have HBO then you need to borrow a friends, or your parents' password because this show has some great moments.

Read More

jesse/driver
woodson
[

Jackyl Back In The Hub City On November 18th

After a three and a half year absence Jackyl will finally return to Lubbock on the 18th of November.

Read More

Akalliecat/YouTube
Akalliecat/YouTube
[

Back In Black – A Tribute To AC/DC In Lubbock Tonight [VIDEO]

Tonight we throw it down in The Backroom located inside Jake's 50th and Slide with           Back In Black - A Tribute To AC/DC and I have your details here.

Read More

Category: Concerts Tags:
Eric Nelson/Sixskull multimedia
Eric Nelson/Sixskull multimedia
[

3rd Annual Bikers Of Hockley County Toy Run Rumbles Through Levelland This Weekend

Find your inner Biker Claus this weekend as the 3rd Annual Bikers of Hockley County Toy Run rumbles through Levelland to assist those in need this holiday season.

Read More

rooster's pix
rooster's pix
[

Win Tickets To Royal Bliss And Bobaflex In Lubbock This Friday [VIDEO]

Your concert connection is Lubbock's Rock Station 94.5 KFMX and we continue to hook you up with the concerts you want to see. This Friday we throw it down with Royal Bliss and Bobaflex in The Backroom.

Read More

Kevin Winter, Getty Images
Kevin Winter, Getty Images
[

Members of the Military Get a Discount for the Alabama Concert This Sunday

U.S. service men and women are invited to take part in a special discount opportunity, saving $5 per ticket upon presentation of their military ID in person at any Select-a-Seat outlet

Read More

Category: Concerts, Lubbock News Tags:
Ethan Miller/Getty Images
Ethan Miller/Getty Images
[

In This Moment Streams Entire New Album

Set to hit the Hub City on the 11th of December, In This Moment is trekking around the nation on the Black Widow tour. Hear the album the band is touring in support of, in full, right here.

Read More

videodet
videodet
[

Free Food and Discounts for Veterans Today in Lubbock

Lubbock restaurants and retailers are offering free meals and big discounts today for veterans.

Read More

Category: Food, Lubbock News, News
roosterontheradio/Instagram
roosterontheradio/Instagram
[

Thousand Foot Krutch Performs ‘Born This Way’ Live In Lubbock [VIDEO]

This past Sunday (Nov 9), Thousand Foot Krutch threw down in Jake's Backroom at 50th and Slide and put on a great live show.

Read More

Metallica
Facebook: Metallica
[

Watch Metallica’s Full BlizzCon Concert

Metallica closed out BlizzCon in Anaheim, Calif., on Saturday night with a 70-minute-plus set featuring a bevy of classic songs.

Read More

Category: Concerts, News Tags:
I like my sandwiches like I like my women, big and juicy.
I like my sandwiches like I like my women, big and juicy.
[

Pete’s Still Bringing the Best, Most Authentic Pastrami to Lubbock

Once again, this is not an ad. This a report for guys and gals that like to throw down for lunch or dinner. On the West Coast, pastrami is much more prevalent than it is here. I imagine the same would be true on the east coast. Here it's often part of a cold sandwich or processed in a way that does a disservice to the meat.

Read More

Category: Food, Lubbock News

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kfmx.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Lubbock's Rock 94.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on Lubbock's Rock 94.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!