Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 5

The Crowned
Photo courtesy: Gabriel Madrid
[

The Crowned Open the 36th FMX Birthday Bash With Brutal Set [Show Photos]

KFMX turned 36 years old, and Texas metalheads The Crowned kicked off the festivities at this year's Birthday Bash.

Read More

Sons of Texas
Photo courtesy: Gabriel Madrid
[

Sons of Texas Rock the 36th FMX Birthday Bash [Show Photos]

Sons of Texas made the trip up from McAllen, Texas to join fellow Texas rockers The Crowned and Hellyeah for one helluva birthday bash.

Read More

Ville Valo (H.I.M.)
Jo Hale, Getty Images
[

HIM’s Ville Valo Says Band ‘Has Run Its Unnatural Course,’ Group Announces Farewell Tour

H.I.M. will reportedly start a farewell tour beginning in June.

Read More

Category: Concerts, Music News
Country or Chicken Fried Beef Steak with Gravy
Thinkstock
[

Lubbock Man Complete Incredible Chicken Fry Steak Challenge

Congratulations to Frankie Galicia of Lubbock, who took on and accomplished this big eating challenge.

Read More

Category: Food, News, Weird News
Wage War
Photo courtesy: Mark Plumeri
[

Wage War Break Out the Big Guns at Jake’s Backroom [Photos]

These five Florida dudes simply leveled Jake's Backroom with the power you'd expect from a self-propelled howitzer.

Read More

Islander
[

Islander Finally Get Some Love From Lubbock [Photos]

Islander has to be one of the hardest working bands we've seen in quite awhile.

Read More

Adrian Estrella, Assuming We Survive
[

Assuming We Survive Display Serious Talent at Lubbock Show [Photos]

This band from Inland Empire, California displayed some serious talent during their set in Lubbock, Texas.

Read More

i prevail marriage proposal
Courtesy: Mark Plumeri
[

Watch a Couple Get Engaged at the I Prevail Show in Lubbock

More than head-banging happened during I Prevail's show at Jake's Backroom in Lubbock this week. A guy got down on bended knee and proposed to his girlfriend.

Read More

Better Noise
Better Noise
[

Nothing More Announce Spring 2017 Headline Tour Ahead of New Album

Nothing More are breaking from the studio where they've been recording a new album to play their first 2017 headline tour. Dates and details inside.

Read More

Category: Concerts, Music News Tags:
Ethan Miller (2) / Liz Ramanand
Ethan Miller (2) / Liz Ramanand
[

Slayer, Lamb of God + Behemoth Announce 2017 North American Tour

This six-week North American takeover will commence July 12 in Bemidji, Minn., and conclude Aug. 20 in Phoenix, Ariz.

Read More

2015 Alternative Press Music Awards
Getty Images
[

Rob Zombie Posted an Instagram TBT Photo From Lubbock

Rob Zombie has a ton of followers on Instagram. So when he posted an old picture from the Buddy Holly statue in Lubbock, our friends noticed.

Read More

I Prevail
[

Tonight’s I Prevail Show Is Officially Sold Out

Tuesday night's I Prevail show at Jake's Backroom in Lubbock is officially SOLD OUT.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kfmx.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for THE BOMB SQUAD quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive THE BOMB SQUAD contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.