Happy Valentines Day: If You Play It Right She Might Open The Bank [VIDEO]
Well boys Valentines Day is here, by the time it's over you will either have one happy woman who is willing to "please" you or one who is putting that sugar on lock down. Your prize rides on how well your gift to your woman rates.
If you are still struggling to find the perfect gift for your girl for Valentines Day, let me give you a few hints of how to get in good with a few gifts to ensure you won't be sleeping on the couch for days.
Here are a few ideas that might open the bank for you this year.
1. Wake her up by making the kids (if you have kids) breakfast and then getting them ready for school (that means with matching clothes, snacks, homework, any fees that are due that day,lunch,etc) all while mom gets to sleep in a little bit.
2. Maybe bring home her favorite meal from her favorite restaurant, and maybe a good chick flick (then offer to watch it with her)
3. Make an appointment for a couples massage...then GO with her!
4. Take her to the place you first met for a picnic, take along a sexy meal, suggestive food...
5. Pack her a small bag with a change of clothes, a toothbrush, her makeup and anything else she would need for a night away from home. Then take her to a hotel just for the night and make her feel special.
I know we get so busy in our daily lives that we tend to neglect the small things our significant others enjoy, these are a few inexpensive ideas we can do for our special ladies, even an over night trip to a bed and breakfast locally would make her day.
My brothers, this is a day that means more to the ladies than it does to us, if we do this right we get in good for at least a month, pull out the stops and let the lady in your life know how much you care, then put away all the lovey dovey and get back to life.
Ever wonder where the concept of Valentines Day originated. Check out the video...