iGoogle Easter Egg, What The Heck Is That ?
I am not even going to lie and try to get you to believe I am a computer wiz, I admit it, I hen peck when I type, I scream and cuss when I can’t get the flashy bar thingy to move where I want it, and forget about asking me what operating system I’m using.
Thank goodness I have my very own computer nerd… Today, she taught me a really cool thing about hidden Easter Eggs.
She recently set my home page up for me on iGoogle and showed me how to personalize my homepage. That alone is pretty cool and will take me a while to figure out and learn.
Thankfully this new Easter Egg thing she showed me tonight will be keeping me up until the wee hours of the morning to see if it works, so I will have plenty of time to explore my new homepage.
If you want to see it for yourself here is what you do, first you have to get iGoogle and setup your personal page, then follow these steps.
- Go to your iGoogle homepage.
- Click on the “Change Theme” icon.
- Type in “Beach” in the search box.
- Click on the “iGoogle Beach” theme.
- Go back to the iGoogle page at 3:14 a.m. and see what appears for one minute swimming in the water.