KFMX Job Opening: Digital Sales Executive
DEDICATED DIGITAL SELLER
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS: As part of an on-going recruitment campaign for our digital advertising sales team, Townsquare Media Lubbock is looking for a Dedicated Digital Seller who has the ability and desire to make a lot of calls to businesses, create relationships with new potential clients and create great on-going digital advertising campaigns. The Townsquare digital initiatives include display, streaming, custom sites, loyalty programs, e-commerce, Seize the Deal, Townsquare Interactive and other digital products.
Candidates must demonstrate dependability, passion, strong communication and problem-solving skills. Business acumen, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win are essential. Previous digital or sales experience a plus.
JOB SUMMARY: A Townsquare Media Dedicated Digital Seller is the primary contact for new prospective digital customers. You will develop business relationships and sell our digital portfolio of products, by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell digital products to new prospective customers
- Consistently be cold-calling to develop new customer leads
- The majority of your time will be spent on the street meeting, inquiring and crafting digital advertising programs for your clients
- Prepares digital advertising schedules, sales literature, proposals and sales contracts.
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for digital clients into computer database.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Digital Sales Manager to help guide you to success
- Investigates and resolves client issues.
CONTACT: Blake Davis – Blakedavis@townsquaremedia.com
Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer