Now some of you are saying 'duh' right now, but remember, this wouldn't be a topic if someone hadn't done it already.  Yes we have a boy genius who looked at some firecrackers, looked at his butthole, looked back at the firecrackers and went "wow, these would fit right up there".  Yes, he lit them too.  The story is after the break.

Thank goodness this guy is a Kiwi, A New Zealander (was there even an "Old Zealand).  Anyways, shoving fireworks in your ass can go bad in any number of ways.  Here's the story: