Contact Us
FMX Concert Events

FMX Concert Events

rooster's pix
rooster's pix
[

Five Finger Death Pooch! [VIDEO]

Checkout this awesome video of a dog that gets down to Five Finger Death Punch!

Read More

rooster's pix
rooster's pix
[

Win Tickets To The FMX Freakfest With The FMX Ticketmonster [VIDEO]

I know you are ready for October 21st when The FMX Freakfest throws it down at Lonestar Amphitheater and what is better than seeing The FMX Freakfest, seeing it for free!

Read More

Frontier Records/Red Dragon Cartel
Frontier Records/Red Dragon Cartel
[

Jake E. Lee’s Red Dragon Cartel Hit The Hub City November 19th

After years of guitar wizardry with Ozzy, Badlands, and Beggars & Thieves: Jake E. Lee returns to the Hub City with his new outfit Red Dragon Cartel.

Read More

KFMX/YouTube
KFMX/YouTube
[

Avatar Crushes The Lonestar Amphitheater Stage in Lubbock! [VIDEO/NSFW]

This past Sunday Avatar opened the show for Rob Zombie and myself and Driver were right there to see first hand their opening slot.

Read More

Category: FMX Concert Events Tags:
Eleven Seven/Nothing More
Eleven Seven/Nothing More
[

Nothing More Takes Jab At MTV With New Video

This is simply great. MTV has been at the butt of many jokes for quite sometime after literally ceasing to play music and begin a barrage of reality shows. Nothing More decided to speak out and speak up in their latest song.

Read More

roosterontheradio/Instagram
[

Hank III Returns To Lubbock Texas For A Hellbilly Throwdown [VIDEO/NSFW]

I know that there are several people that have been waiting for the return of Hank III and tonight we throw it down to find our inner "Rebel Within" with Hank III.

Read More

Category: FMX Concert Events Tags:
Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
[

Production Times Set For Sunday Nights Rob Zombie/Avatar/Murder FM Circus

Rob Zombie brings a sinister three-ring rock 'n roll circus to the Hub City this Sunday night at the Lonestar Event Center. Joining Rob under the big top will be those cool Swedish metal dudes: Avatar, and a kicking band out of Halloween Town, TX. Murder FM.

Read More

rooster's pix
rooster's pix
[

Machinehead Cancels Entire U.S. Tour That Includes Lubbock Date [VIDEO]

A show that I was very excited to see, for many others as well, Machinehead has cancelled their entire U.S. Tour and I have those details here.

Read More

[

Avatar Singer Johannes Eckerstrom Can’t Wait To Rock Lubbock [VIDEO]

I know we are all stoked for Rob Zombie this Sunday, but I know that I am very stoked to see the return of Avatar when they open the show and will set the tone for what will be a epic rock show!

Read More

rooster's pix
rooster's pix
[

Win Tickets To Rob Zombie In Lubbock With The FMX Ticketmonster! [VIDEO]

The return of Rob Zombie is oh so close and of course we have your hookups and I have some show details for you here.

Read More

Getty Images
Getty Images
[

Butcher Babies Headed To Lubbock And Debut New Cover Track! [VIDEO]

As we prepare for the first time the arrival of Butcher Babies here in Lubbock we get some details concerning their upcoming EP and pretty sick cover of "They're Coming To Take Me Away" which you can check out here.

Read More

SweetwaterSound/YouTube
SweetwaterSound/YouTube
[

Get Ready For Machine Head To Hit Lubbock! [VIDEO]

Checkout this interview with Machine Head's Phil Demmel talking about steps in song writing and guitars.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kfmx.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Lubbock's Rock 94.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on Lubbock's Rock 94.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!