FMX Concert Events

Godsmack Returns To Rock Lubbock With FMX!
Godsmack will be performing a very special show at Buddy Holly Hall. Dubbed the "Vibes Tour", Godsmack has booked an acoustic performance at Buddy Holly Hall. We are incredibly honored to welcome the band back to the Hub City. Godsmack has sold over 20 million albums and had 11 #1 rock singles so we are expecting a huge response to this show...
150+ Mind-Blowing Pieces of FMX Concert Memorabilia
This is the biggest collection of tickets, passes and other pieces of memorabilia I've ever put together. This collection is so huge that it's presented without explanation, with some blurry photos, weird angles, and other defects. Most of it is self-explanatory and there are some things that I had signed and now I can't remember who signed them...
App Exclusive: Win a 4-Pack to See KISS in Lubbock
Here it is: your exclusive shot to win tickets to see one of the biggest bands on the planet when they rock Lubbock, Texas in 2020. KISS hit the United Supermarkets Arena on March 10th, 2020. And if you want to rock and roll all night with them with three of your best buds or family members, just fill out the form below for your shot at a ticket 4-pack to the show...

Load More Articles