Contact Us
Community

Community

Kevin Winter/Getty Images
Kevin Winter/Getty Images
[

Sir Paul McCartney Books Lubbock Tour Date

According to our sister station KFYO, Sir Paul McCartney is set to perform a show here in the Hub City later on this year in June..

Read More

roosterontheradio/Instagram
[

“Paying It Forward” With Sneed McWeed [VIDEO/NSFW]

So the other day I was waiting in a driver thru at a local coffee stop. As I approached the window to pay out the person at the window had told me that the person in front of me had paid for my order. Don't get me wrong I appreciate the gesture but I am not a fan of this type of hospitality.

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
[

Road Rage At Its Finest! [VIDEO/NSFW]

Let's first start this off by saying having road rage is stupid and not safe. Now that I have said that I can tell about the biggest !@#$%^ to have a drivers license.

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
2012 Revolver Golden Gods Award Show - Arrivals
Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
[

Keith Nelson Of Buckcherry Gears Up For The Birthday Bash [VIDEO]

We are less than a week away from celebrating number 33, with Buckcherry and Keith Nelson of Buckcherry took some time to call into KFMX to talk about the Birthday Bash.

Read More

Category: FMX Concert Events Tags:
eOne Music
eOne Music
[

Pop Evil Releases Official Video For “Torn To Pieces” [VIDEO]

As we prepare for the Big Purple Party, Pop Evil has released the official video for their new single "Torn To Pieces" which you can checkout here.

Read More

Category: FMX Concert Events Tags:
Bloodstock Outdoor Heavy Metal Festival
Christopher Furlong/Getty Images
[

Carnifex Returns To Lubbock Tonight! [VIDEO]

It will get very loud tonight in The Backroom inside Jake's Sports Cafe located at 50th and Slide when Carnifex takes the stage tonight.

Read More

Category: Concerts Tags:
Clark Vogeler
Clark Vogeler
[

The Toadies Clark Vogeler: Breaks Down The Classic “Rubberneck” Record [VIDEO]

Clark Vogeler of The Toadies phoned in to discuss the FMX Big Purple Party and the documentary film he put together that chronicles the making of "Rubberneck" on its 20th anniversary.

Read More

Crobot Band
Crobot Band
[

Crobot Calls Into FMX With Rooster [VIDEO/NSFW]

As we prepare for The FMX Big Purple Party, the band that will set the tone for the party Crobot took some time to talk about everything from Toadies, their inspirations and SnapChat.

Read More

wayne static
wayne static
[

Sir Wayne Static Speaks With FMX [AUDIO]

Wayne Static will play the 'Wisconsin Death Trip' record in its entirety during a run of dates that includes a stop here in the Hub City for part-two of our 33rd birthday celebration.

Read More

Lollapalooza 2013 - Day 1
Theo Wargo/Getty Images
[

Nine Inch Nails Throws Down For “Austin City Limits” [VIDEO]

What is better than kicking back at the house and watching Nine Inch Nails on a big screen with the bros and the beverages flowing? Well course seeing NIN live but until we get to see Nine Inch Nails live we can at least checkout their performance at Austin City Limits.

Read More

Category: Concerts Tags:
wood
wood
[

Hi-Plains Apple Blossom Celebration Today In Idalou

Even though the weather has been typical West Texas crazy, spring is definitely here. That means it's time to get out today for the Apple Blossom Celebration at Hi-Plains Orchards in Idalou.

Read More

woody
woody
[

Saliva Delivers New Video For ‘Rise Up’

Saliva has released the video for the brand new single "Rise Up" which is the lead single and title track of their ninth studio album.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kfmx.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Lubbock's Rock 94.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on Lubbock's Rock 94.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!