Contact Us
Community

Community

FMX Freakfest 2103 - Five Finger Death Punch
[

FMX Freakfest 2013 [PIX]

If you were there, you know FMX Freakfest 2013 was insane! What a great show, and you freaks turned out in force to make sure it was a Halloween concert to remember. Check out all the photos at the FMX Facebook page.

Read More

driver
driver
[

2013 Freakfest Gets Downright Freaky

With a great crowd and great bands, Saturday ended up being as badass as we figured it would. See what I thought about all the action here.

Read More

Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
[

FFDP “House Of The Rising Sun” [VIDEO]

Are you ready? The FMX Freakfest is here my brethren! Today, we welcome back Five Finger Death Punch to the Hub City, and man what a welcome these guys will be getting. The last several times they have played Lubbock the shows have flat-out smoked.

Read More

Instagram
Instagram
[

Camping For Cans And Coats With The Wrecking Yard Live Tonight!

We know that our own Mike Driver has been spending his time out at Family Power Sports 4202 West Loop 289 collecting cans and coats for those in need. So I decided to take The Wrecking Yard Live and spend the night out there tonight!

Read More

Facebook
Facebook
[

Danny Worsnop Of Asking Alexandria Is Ready For A Party At The FMX Freakfest [AUDIO]

Danny Worsnop lead singer of Asking Alexandria and Harlot called into The Wrecking Yard tonight and has a very sick message for Lubbock this Saturday at The FMX Freakfest!

Read More

YouTube
YouTube
[

All That Remains Mike Martin Calls Into The Wrecking Yard [AUDIO]

Mike Martin rhythm guitarists of All That Remains called into The Wrecking Yard to get ready for this Saturday, The FMX Freakfest!

Read More

YouTube
YouTube
[

Clint Lowery Of Sevendust Calls Into The Wrecking Yard [AUDIO]

As The FMX Freakfest gets closer, we are getting you ready for what will be an epic day of music! Clint Lowery of Sevendust took some time and called into The Wrecking Yard and you can checkout my interview here!

Read More

Metallica - 'Metallica Through The Never' - James Hetfield
Picturehouse
[

Metallica Planning to Perform in Antarctica?!

Are Metallica planning to perform a concert in Antarctica??? According to Coca-Cola Zero, not only will Metallica be transported to the icy continent to play a gig, but one lucky winner and a guest of their choice will witness the groundbreaking performance in person.

Read More

Category: Concerts, News Tags:
YouTube
YouTube
[

FMX Freakfest Production Times

Let's go through this again so there are no problems. Production times can be seen as an estimate. The on site production crew make every attempt to keep things running on schedule but with any production, especially one this size, stuff can go wrong or get changed up. So, don't try to show up just minutes before your favorite band, they could run early or run late. Just take all of this as a "general idea" of when things will happen.

Read More

YouTube
YouTube
[

All That Remains Releases Official Video For “What If I Was Nothing” [VIDEO]

I hope you are ready for this Saturday for The FMX Freakfest. Just intime to get you pumped for Freakfest one of the bands, All That Remains delivers a brand new video "What If I Was Nothing" which you can checkout here.

Read More

Facebook
Facebook
[

The Wrecking Yard Live Last Night At Jake’s!

The Wrecking Yard Live is at Jake's at every Friday Night and the family just keeps growing!

Read More

Facebook
Facebook
[

TLRenaissance FREAKSHOW With The Wrecking Yard Live Tonight!

As some of you might know I have had a special guest in studio with me over the past few Saturday nights. Tonight it is her night to shine as she brings her Threads, Locks And Rock to Lubbock tonight.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kfmx.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Lubbock's Rock 94.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Register on Lubbock's Rock 94.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!