Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 12

Danny Wimmer Presents
Danny Wimmer Presents
[

Houston Open Air to Return in October of 2017

After promising to return 'bigger and better' following cancellations due to inclement weather last year, Houston Open Air organizers made good on their word.

Read More

Cheeseburger
iStock
[

Where Can You Find America’s Favorite Hamburger?

This chain is putting the "five" in "five stars."

Read More

Category: Food, News
Photos courtesy Chick-fil-A
Photos courtesy Chick-fil-A
[

Lubbock’s New Chick-fil-A Has a Big Line a Day Before It Opens [Gallery]

The new Lubbock Chick-fil-A location at West End Center officially opens its doors May 18th. But on the morning of May 17th, they with a First 100 Road Trip.

Read More

Category: Food, Lubbock News Tags:
Between the Buried and Me
Metal Blade
[

Between the Buried and Me to Shred ‘Colors’ in Full on 2017 North American Tour

Between the Buried and Me will celebrate the 10th anniversary of 'Colors' by playing the album in full on a North American tour!

Read More

ded/suretone
ded/suretone
[

DED Coming To Lubbock For An FMX Low-Dough Show On June 1

My pick to click this summer is an outfit out of Tempe, Arizona by the name of DED.

Read More

Category: FMX Concert Events Tags:
Synyster Gates
Amy Harris, TheFirst3Songs.com
[

Avenged Sevenfold to Miss Metallica Show as Synyster Gates Welcomes Birth of First Child [Update]

Avenged Sevenfold will reconnect with the Metallica tour on May 14, missing the May 12 date as their guitarist and his wife welcome their first child.

Read More

nalc.org
nalc.org
[

Fill The Bag On Saturday And Help Out Those In Need

Each year the South Plains Food Bank works closely with the NALC to help coordinate the resources to transport all the food collected on the day of the food drive.

Read More

Supporters Flock To Restaurants On Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day
Credit: Tom Pennington/Getty Images
[

Chick-fil-A Set to Open a New Lubbock Location & Create 90 New Jobs

The much-anticipated Chick-fil-A Grand Opening for the new West End Lubbock location is Thursday, May 18th.

Read More

Seasons After / Bridge to Grace
Seasons After / Bridge to Grace
[

Seasons After + Bridge to Grace Lead ‘Lost in Space’ 2017 Tour With Gears

Seasons After and Bridge to Grace will co-headline the 'Lost in Space' tour with special guests Gears.

Read More

Credit: Boleo/TSM
Credit: Boleo/TSM
[

The Kiss Crew try the new Naked Chicken Chips [Review]

We here at Kiss Fm always love to try new things. Even fast food offerings.

When we heard about the new Naked Chicken Chips at Taco Bell, me and Renee, literally dropped everything we were doing and ran to go get some...

Read More

Category: Food, Lubbock Events Tags: ,
Facebook: Adema
Facebook: Adema
[

Adema Reunite Classic Lineup, Announce First Show Back

The classic five-piece lineup that put Adema on rock radio in the early 2000s has reunited and will be playing their first show back this month.

Read More

Category: Concerts, Music News
26th and Boston - Credit: TTU SW Collection
26th and Boston - Credit: TTU SW Collection
[

Once Upon a Time in Lubbock – Furr’s Supermarkets

In this installment of "Once Upon a Time in Lubbock," I take a look back at Furr’s Supermarkets.

At one time there were really only two grocers in Lubbock: Furr’s and United...

Read More

Category: Food, Lubbock News Tags:

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kfmx.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for THE BOMB SQUAD quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive THE BOMB SQUAD contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.