Contact Us
Community

Community

Metallica
Facebook: Metallica
[

Metallica To Play Historic Gig at New York City’s Apollo Theater

The mighty Metallica will bring their metal show to the famed Apollo Theater in Harlem, New York, next month. The Sept. 21 gig will celebrate the return of the Mandatory Metallica channel on SiriusXM radio.

Read More

Category: Concerts, News Tags:
YouTube
YouTube
[

Check Out Black Sabbath Live In Toronto! [VIDEO]

I am still kicking myself that I have missed Black Sabbath in concert but at least we have the internet. Checkout some really cool footage of Black Sabbath live in Toronto right here.

Read More

Category: Concerts Tags:
Eric Karr Photography
Eric Karr Photography
[

Three Days Grace Rocks Out Midland [PICS]

Last night at La Hacienda Event Center 3 bands took the stage and delivered some of the best live music I have seen!

Read More

YouTube
YouTube
[

Three Days Grace Throw Down In Midland Tonight! [VIDEO]

Three Days Grace are going to throw down tonight in Midland and I have some details for you right here!

Read More

dog
[

Take Your Dog For A Dip Today

The event known as K-9 Splashfest is today. Each year the city marks the closing of the public pools with this event that allows dogs and the owners to swim.

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
Robin Marchant, Getty Images
Robin Marchant, Getty Images
[

Neil Sanderson Of Three Days Grace Calls Into The Wrecking Yard With Rooster [AUDIO]

Neil Sanderson of Three Days Grace called into The Wrecking yard to get us pumped about the show at La Hacienda Event Center in Midland/Odessa this Tuesday night.

Read More

kcbd.com
kcbd.com
[

Local Television Station Calls For The Head Of Councilman Victor Hernandez [VIDEO]

I have long had a problem with KCBD and it's segment "Consider This".  The problem with this particular segment in my eyes is that it could be used as an agent for change and improvement in the HUB. Until this point, it was mostly "pats on the backs" and topics that were guaranteed to get the home crowd cheering.  In fact, I gave the host the nickname "Pandering Dan" after hearing a little too much sucking up.  I even gave up on watching the channel after I felt the manipulating went on too long. That's why it took me so long to hear about this commentary.

Read More

everythinglubbock.com
everythinglubbock.com
[

Local Man Pays LP&L In Change! Awesome. [VIDEO]

Stephen Jones is as upset about the BS LP&L is pulling on us as we all are. So he attempted to make his outrage known.

I say attempted because Stephen paid his entire bill, around $500, in change.

Read More

tats
[

Full Tilt Tattoo Expo Is Off!

Regarding the 2013 Full Tilt Tattoo Expo, I have some very unfortunate news to announce. Due to circumstances out of our control, we have had to cancel the event.

Read More

Category: Community Tags: , ,
YouTube
YouTube
[

Lubbock Is Number One Again, And That’s Not a Good Thing

Not only does Lubbock routinely make the list as tops in s.t.d. contraction, we've got a new number one to worry about.  So what could be worse than a case of the polluted privates?  Imagine turning on your faucet and nothing coming out.

Read More

YouTube
YouTube
[

(hed) P.E. Returns To Lubbock! [VIDEO]

As soon as I heard a rumor that (hed) P.E.  were trying to make there way to back to Lubbock I was stoked, but know that it is confirmed let the countdown begin!

Read More

dirt city showdown
[

Bring On The Dirt City Showdown!

I am very stoked for The Dirt City Showdown, and I hope you bring out all of your friends and family and support this great event!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kfmx.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Lubbock's Rock 94.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.

Register on Lubbock's Rock 94.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!