Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 16

Zoonar RF
Zoonar RF
[

What Would You Do If You Won the Lottery? [Video]

With lottery numbers climbing into the hundreds of millions of dollars these days, what in the world would you do with that much cash?

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
three days grace taylor momsen
Photo: Rick Diamond, Mike Lawrie/Getty Images
[

Presale Tickets to the FMX Birthday Bash

We announced the lineup for the 34th annual FMX Birthday Bash this week. And now, you have a chance to buy tickets before anyone else.

Read More

three days grace taylor momsen
Photo: Rick Diamond, Mike Lawrie/Getty Images
[

Three Days Grace & The Pretty Reckless to Headline the 2015 FMX Birthday Bash

A star-studded lineup is coming to Lubbock, Texas for the 34th annual FMX Birthday Bash presented by Hub City Body Works, led by headliners Three Days Grace and The Pretty Reckless.

Read More

Dana Cody
[

Lubbock High Senior Dana Cody Appointed to West Point [Interview]

LISD has announced the appointment of Navy Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (NJROTC) cadet Dana Cody to the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.

Read More

backstage
[

Benefit Friday Night for the Family of Kylee Forrest

The murder of Kylee Forrest has to be one of the most horrifying things to happen in Lubbock. I'm not even going to pretend that things like this happen for a reason or because she was being called home. It was an act of a mentally ill madman, and that's it.

That said, there are quite a few good people now joining together to help the family with Kylee's final expenses.

Read More

Category: Concerts, Lubbock News Tags:
concert
ThinkStock
[

34th FMX Birthday Bash Lineup Will Be Announced This Monday, Get A Hint Now

We are loving the lineup for the 2015 FMX Birthday Bash. Old friends, new friends, hit-makers and hard rockers. This year's event definitely has more of a festival feel than years past.

Read More

Nessmania
Nessmania
[

FMX Birthday Bash Announcement Coming [VIDEO]

The FMX Birthday Bash Is Coming!

Instead of just writing a teaser down, we tried to film it. I guess it went OK, but Rooster still smelled of Jack Daniels and broken dreams. It makes it pretty tough to get close to him.

Read More

linkin park volbeat halestorm river city rockfest 2015
Kevin Winter, Getty Images/Justin Massoud, KFMX/Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
[

River City Rockfest 2015 Lineup Announced

The festivals are springing up all over. We even hope to announce our FMX Purple Party before too long. In the meantime, I'd say take all the trips you can to see all the bands you can.

Read More

Rob Zombie / Weezer
Rick Fagan / Republic
[

2015 Loudwire Music Festival Lineup: Rob Zombie, Weezer, ADTR, Halestorm + Hinder Join Linkin Park

After announcing Linkin Park as one of the headliners of the 2015 Loudwire Music Festival, we're proud to unveil a new wave of bands who have joined the bill.

Read More

Ryan McVay
Ryan McVay
[

What Is America’s Favorite Food to Eat on Super Bowl Sunday?

It isn't pigs in a blanket, chips and salsa or burgers.

Read More

Category: Food, Sports Tags:
roosterontheradio/Instagram
[

Slipknot Announce Huge Lineup for Late July Tour With Texas Dates [VIDEO]

Slipknot had said that they had a huge announcement that they were going to make to day and they did not disappoint. Slipknot has announced their Fall tour with dates and who will be on the bill with them.

Read More

[

Hazards Of Driving In Bad Weather In Lubbock

My Friday started off with a big bang, literally as I was driving into town and what happened next had me counting my blessings.

Read More

Category: Community, weather Tags: ,

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kfmx.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for THE BOMB SQUAD quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive THE BOMB SQUAD contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.