Cute Cat in Craigslist Ad is ‘Satan Himself’
If you're looking for a sweet little kitty for your home, then the cat mentioned in this Craigslist ad is NOT for you.
Out of Sumiton, Alabama comes one of the funniest ads I've ever seen on Craigslist.
Someone is giving away a cat, for free, because the cat is "satan himself".
There are six pictures in this ad; three are of an innocent looking cat and three are of the destruction this cat has created.
The description, though, is the total selling point of this ad.
Free to a good or bad home I don't really care. Brother brought it home said he found it in the middle of the road, but I'm almost certain he found it at the gates of hell. Not really certain if it's a male/female, but all it does is tear shit up. Hates dog, kids, other cats, humans, or actually anything that breathes. Got a rug you got from the inlaws you hate? Don't worry this little bastard with destroy it. Won't recommend leaving it around anything other that grade8 steel. Makes the perfect gift for that little prick of a neighbor child that lives next door. About the only thing it's good for is shitting in the litter box about 5% of the time. The other 95% is on the couch or in your bed. For the love of God someone please come get this cat. I'll throw in food/water dispenser, cat perch, litter box, litter and half a bag of cat food. Don't let its looks fool you, the cat is Satan himself. [Craigslist]
I literally LOL'd when reading this ad, which you can see below or you can check out the entire ad here.