Lubbock, Texas Car Seller May Have Future in Comedy [Update]
Update: Apparently, the seller of this particular vehicle somehow wasn't able to get the actual asking price to go through properly on the Facebook group. That price is $3,500, not $35,000, which still seems a bit on the high side for a vehicle without actual front seats. But one man's trash is another man's treasure, and all that stuff.
Original post: The Facebook group Lubbock Buy/Sell/Trade has become one of the greatest places to hunt for a good laugh. Who needs stand-up comedy or late-night talk shows when you can just take a little peek at that page? Classic.
This brings me to today's subject: A guy who thinks a fair asking price for a rusty 1955 Chevrolet pickup truck is $35,000.
I mean, what can I say? That's a damn steal!
From the Facebook posting: "55 Chevy pickup very lil rust compared to many I have seen has Ford Granada front clip Texas title."
The RockShow took a second to come up with a few more things to add to the description in the hopes this truck lands in the hands of the right person. So if you know the seller, maybe he would like to add these to his post:
- The front seat will only do minor damage to your testicles.
- This truck might be familiar from the cover image on a medical textbook on tetanus.
- This truck can be found near the old abandoned farm that is notorious for the disappearance of young female joggers.
- This truck has a great interior for setting off fireworks...inside.
- This truck is affectionately referred to on the streets as "Lil Rust."
- This truck comes with a bag of tools that are NOT for burying bodies.
Have at it guys! Honestly, I hope this $35,000 truck makes someone very happy. It's a bit of a fixer-upper, but we're sure it will be good as new when you're finished replacing literally every single part.