Lubbock Workers Share The Most Innapropriate Things Their Bosses Have Ever Said
Almost every single person has had a bad boss or supervisor at some point in their life. It can make going to work every day absolutely dreadful. Whether they hit on you constantly, give you more work than you signed up for, or are simply just a jerk, bad bosses suck big time.
The RockShow asked listeners to put their bad supervisors and bosses on blast by telling us the most inappropriate things they've ever said to them in the workplace. We didn't put the businesses in here (you are welcome) or share any names for the sake of everyone's privacy, and well, career.
Here are 16 examples of bosses and supervisors being totally icky and crossing the line right here in Lubbock:
1. "I gave you this job because I saw a photo of you in a swimsuit."
2. "Do you want to share an edible with me? Do you want to see a picture of my boyfriend's penis piercing?"
3. "Tomorrow I'm going to show you how to put away the deliveries. Wear a short dress with no panties."
4. "Let's hook up in the walk-in."
5. "Will you pluck my ear hair for me?"
6. "You aren't allowed to wear shorts because it is distracting to the football team. I know this because you are distracting me."
7. "You are really smart, for a fat guy."
8. "You don't work like a Mexican. You work faster."
9. "I'm going to get you drunk and take advantage of you."
10. "I want to throw you against the wall right now. You women think you can talk to me like this?"
11. "There is a condom stuck in me from my husband last night."
12. "You're a vegan and a lesbian. Isn't that a conflict?"
13. "Just microwave it. You aren't eating it."
14. "You can have a drink of water on your break." (it was 101 degrees and I was digging a ditch)
15. "My supervisor in the military said he might come into my room for my birthday."
16. "Don't bother taking care of the plants outside. Just sweep and dust the gift shop. That's woman's work."
If any of these scenarios sound familiar to you, it might be time for you to get a new job. You don't deserve that kind of crap. Get out while you still can.