Wanna Ride Along With ‘The Ride for Change’? Read This Now
By now, hopefully you know about The Ride For Change, which is kicking off September 14th in Lubbock, Texas.
In short, I'll be riding my Harley-Davidson around Texas, and Lawton Oklahoma, while raising awareness and funds for minority scholarships we are setting up in each town.
Many of you have asked about riding various legs, of the ride, with me and I wanted to let you know, you're welcome to do so. However, if you do plan on hitting the highway with me, you'll need to sign this waiver and, either, scan and send back to me or drop it off at the local Townsquare Media studios in your area.
The waiver covers as many, or as few, of the legs of the ride that you participate in.
The following is our tentative schedule for The Ride for Change:
- September 11th: Abilene to San Angelo (soft launch of the ride)
- September 14th: Abilene to Lubbock
- September 15th: Lubbock to Amarillo
- September 16th: Amarillo to Lawton & Wichita Falls
- September 17th: Wichita Falls to Texarkana
- September 18th: Texarkana to Tyler/Lufkin
- September 19th: Tyler to Temple/Killeen
- September 20th & 21st: Days Off
- September 22nd: Bay City to Victoria then to Junction
- September 23rd: Junction to Midland
- September 24th: Midland to Abilene
As mentioned above, these dates are tentative. The only dates that might flex are the 23rd and 24th as we may stay an extra day on the road.
During the ride, make sure you tune in to your favorite Townsquare Media radio station for daily updates about the ride.