My Top 5 Mexican Food Spots in Lubbock
There's not a day that goes by that I don't have a craving for spicy food. To be more specific: spicy Mexican food.
It's no secret Lubbock has a ton of Mexican food restaurants to satisfy that craving, so I thought I'd give you my top five favorites.
So, in no particular order when I am craving authentic Mexican food these are my five go-to spots in the Hub City.
- Montelongo's -- Their hot sauce is off the chain, and I can honestly say I have never had anything here I didn't love.
- Taqueria Autlan -- Their puffy tacos are the best.
- El Paisano --Try the enchiladas, you won't regret it!
- Craving breakfast? Then check out Picantes.
- And finally, even though this last one is a chain, it is really, really good. Their chocolate cake really is perfect after a spicy meal. Of course, I'm talking about The Plaza Restaurant.